MATLAB and Simulink Campus-Wide License at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
Indraprastha Institute Of Information Technology Delhi now offers a campus-wide license to MATLAB, Simulink, and companion products. All faculty, researchers, and students are eligible to download and install these products on their university computers as well as their personally-owned computers. Here’s a sampling of the add-on products available:
- Bioinformatics Toolbox
- Control System Toolbox
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
- Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Instrument Control Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Simscape Multibody
- Simulink Control Design
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
Get started quickly with the basics with these short 2-hour introductory courses
Teach with MATLAB and Simulink
Enhance your curriculum with ready-to-use courseware and interactive tools.
Explore all teaching resources here
- Teach with MATLAB - Engage your students and scale your instruction with online learning tools from MathWorks.
- MATLAB Courseware - Discover materials to help you develop your curriculum.
- Live Editor - Create lectures that combine text, equations, code, and results.
- MATLAB Grader – Create and grade assignments